Work as Worship
saturday, february 24, 8:30am-3:30pm
On February 24, join thousands of business leaders across the country for a full 1-day retreat to hear from experts, be encouraged, and discuss how to connect your faith and work.
Work as Worship is based on these 8 tenets:
1. God designed work before the Fall.
2. We are called to a mission.
3. The Church is the people — not the building.
4. Work impacts our perspective of God.
5. God uses work to impact communities.
6. All of life can be worship.
7. We don’t work to earn God’s favor.
8. Work as Worship, but don’t worship work.
Registration of $25 includes lunch and refreshments
Pine Trees church
73-4040 Hulikoa Dr, Kailua Kona, HI 96740
Work as Worship Speakers:
Patrick Lencioni - New York Times Best-Selling Author of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
Matt Chandler - Lead Pastor, The Village Church, Dallas, TX
Joel Manby - President & CEO of SeaWorld and Author of Love Works
Anne Beiler - Founder of Auntie Anne’s, Speaker, and Author of Twist of Faith
Phil Vischer - Creator of VeggieTales and Founder of Jellyfish Labs
Norm Miller - Chairman of Interstate Batteries
Bryant Ambelang - CEO of NatureSweet Tomatoes